Deck 10 aft noise level on any radiance class vessel

We are in 1092 JS and was wondering how that area of cabins is for noise? Anyone have a cabin near there?
We had JS 1086 on the Serenade a couple years ago. It's located near the aft on the port side and is below the Windjammer. Every morning it sounded like a bowling alley above us with them moving things around for breakfast.

Don't know if I would ever take a JS cabin on a Radiance class ship again. I believe all the suites are on deck 10 for that class of ship and the Windjammer and pool are on deck 11. Maybe under the pool area isn't so bad but under the Windjammer was a little noisy in the morning.

Tim

I almost picked 1092 on our upcoming Radiance cruise but was concerned about the outside Windjammer deck above so I took 1076 instead hoping there is carpet on the floor above. So we'll see how that works out.

Been under the pool before on the Mariner and lots of chair noise during the day. I'm more concerned about mid-day noise while I'm sitting on the balcony.

Been on the Jewel 5 times. We found starboard side is quieter since the port side is under the traffic path of Deck 11 - rolling carts, people running - not horrible but the noise is there.

We were in that area, too...some noise, but not enough to bother us...at home, it's not perfectly quiet, so a bit of a noise, here or there doesn't disturb us. It was certainly nothing to awaken us, or prevent us from going to sleep and it wasn't constant.

Archived