best way to pack diapers?

NJfoodie

my 3 year old always have his owned suitcase so just packed what ever i think he needs on his suitcase everything from meds bugs spray hat sun glass lotion and at the end of our vacation we have room for our souvenirs

• 3 weeks later...

we did as others-- packed everything else but the diapers 1st-- if we have room we put the diapers in the luggage in their plastic wrapper-- if short on space-- squish the diapers into anything possible-- not shoes though-- those are already stuffed w/ socks :). Diapers in the front pockets, down the side ,etc. We always take enough to get us through the 1st 48hrs, unless I let DH pack-- he brought 5 diapers- for twins (we left our home at 4am, flight at 8:30- was supposed to be a 5.5hr flight to hawaii- we were delayed for 2hrs. Weren't going to be arriving to our hotel til 9p (6p Hawaii time). Used the last 2 in flight & had to get 2 out immediately after claiming our bags

Well, my last cruise, we packed a huge diaper box with diapers, disposable bibs, formula, water, pediatlyte....all baby stuff. And it got to our room just fine (we did put luggage tags on it). However, I was a nervous wreck until it made it to our room. So this next time, I'm probably carrying it onboard or putting it in our suitcases.

Archived