Bernard Tours

cruisekwazee

We thought Bernard Tours was great. We had a great tour of both the French and Dutch side of the Island. Very informative, ride in a nice comfortable air conditioned bus and great stops along the way. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see St Maarten.:)

I couldn't agree more! I'm about to book my second cruise with Bernard. My husband & I cruised in January '09 on the Adventure of the Seas and stopped in St. Maarten. Since it was our first time on the island, and because of the many positive reviews I read here, we toured with him and it was the highlight of our cruise! I'm taking my best friend on her first cruise in November and since she has never been to St. Maarten, I want her to get the best possible overview of the island, with stops at all the best places, and I know Bernard will deliver exactly that!

Hi, DH gets motion sick on mountainess or windy roads. I'm trying to decide whether to book Bernard's tour but don't want him to get sick. Can you tell me what kind of driving they do?

Hi, DH gets motion sick on mountainess or windy roads. I'm trying to decide whether to book Bernard's tour but don't want him to get sick. Can you tell me what kind of driving they do?

There are really no "mountainess or windy roads" anywhere on the island.

Should be a 'go'.

gary

We're thinking of booking Bernard also. How long were you able to stay at Orient Beach? I hope it's at least two hours.

Thanks,

Amy

The website says: 11:00am - 1:00pm ~ Orient Beach, or as time allows

gary

When DH & I took the tour in '09, we got about an hour and 45 minutes at Orient, because the group was a bit slow to get out of Rima's store. It was still enough time to lounge, have a drink, get in the water a couple times and have lunch.

Archived