Broken down

Huddersfieldtourist

Hi Jan,

This board has gone quiet :) don't think I will write a review when I'm on me Holibobs, last thing on my mind is a Computer? :D

Have you tried fleabay for your fan? I get loads of spares off there for the laptops I repair.

Island Escape has disappeared :eek: , Dream is still there on it's way to villefranche.

RR

Hi Jan,

This board has gone quiet don't think I will write a review when I'm on me Holibobs, last thing on my mind is a Computer?

Have you tried fleabay for your fan? I get loads of spares off there for the laptops I repair.

Island Escape has disappeared, Dream is still there on it's way to villefranche.

RR

Yeah, had a look on there for fan. Only 1 cheap from uk but second hand, about £8. A couple new from £8 from Hong Kong but the rest double with postage. Maplins have cheaper generics but I'll have to get it out to compare size, connections etc. I think that why it's been switching off, the CPU might be overheating.:confused: I've been switching off for an hour to be safe.

I'm going to get thrown off for going off thread. :D:D

Where's the IE gone :eek:. Not a good week for cruise ships is it? Dream not up to expectation, Boudicca with Norovirus.

Jan

Click on link above to follow IE into Gib :D

It's now half time in the Footie and now going on my Strongbow Diet :p

Blow some air through the vent to see if it's blocked, the vent on laptops are like vacuum cleaners.

Had the back off last week, couldn't believe the amount of fluff in there :eek:.

Took a chance and got the vac on it. Why do they have to put so many small screws on the back, as usual I lost one. Forgot about the footie, got a car hanging England kit type thing from Netto for £1 ready for the World Cup, I'm going to hang it in the cabin when we're away. I'll have to get the box of England stuff out of the loft for the World Cup, it's not seen the light of day for years.:D:D

Cue the insults, lol.

Surprised we haven't had any posts re. the IE last week. Were is everybody? Perhaps we'll get some after this cruise.

Is it allowed to have a general chat thread?

Jan

a very short phone call from onboard the ship confirms it broke down, didnt get to several ports of call it should have done and currently on a three day trip to Naples

Doesnt sound good on board

Sounds like everythings going horribly wrong on Thomsons ships at the moment.

I thought it was taking a long time to get from A to B. Just last week I was saying what a good price it was for 13 nights from Falmouth. Looks like it's going to whittle down to about 4 nights at different ports (just guessing at that):eek::eek:.

Jan

Lucky ol Berwyn in the Bar? :eek: talking of bows n Arrows it's nearly time for my Strongbow diet :p

No we were in bed when you posted that one. Not getting up at 3 am without balancing it out the other end. lovely comfortable bed too, had a job getting out of it.

Berwyn

No we were in bed when you posted that one. Not getting up at 3 am without balancing it out the other end. lovely comfortable bed too, had a job getting out of it.

Berwyn

Hi Berwyn

Welcome back to the dark side. No interrogations, promise. lol.:D:D.

Have you seen post 12 on the General Chat thread by RR. It's hilarious.:D:D

Jan

Hi Berwyn

Welcome back to the dark side. No interrogations, promise. lol.:D:D.

Have you seen post 12 on the General Chat thread by RR. It's hilarious.:D:D

Jan

The ones before it are pretty funny too :D How did you get on with the babysitting?

I'm getting interrogated enough over on the Thomson's board.

Berwyn

Did quite well with babysitting, although we could have done with another bottle. Just about got away with it. Thank goodness I got my cold after or my life would have been hell if he'd caught it.:eek::eek:

That drunk was so funny, wasn't you was it? :D:D

I was thinking of starting a new chat thread banning all mention of AI.:D

Jan

[quote name='Rebel Rouser']All Inclusive :D[/quote]

Tease!! I haven't done it yet. (German accent) Zer vill be consequences if you mention it again. lol :D:D.

Going off thread again, back to General Chat I think.

Jan

Archived