Update on 2011 Schedule Release?

Has anyone heard when the rest of the Caribbean (especially southern routes) will be released for 2011? It looks like they are up through April 2011.

not sure about all of them but this was in the email I got this morning:

* Mariner of the Seas' new 2011 Europe and South America, and 2011-12 Western Caribbean itineraries, Splendour of the Seas' new 2011 Europe itineraries, and Voyager of the Seas' new 2011-12 Western Caribbean itineraries will be opened for booking in the near future.

I called today (4/26/10) about the 2011 summer Southern itinerary, and the response that I got from the extremely unfriendly rep was "I dunno. You'll have to keep checking."

Don't they know that I need to spend weeks agonizing over deck plans, cabin types, and routes before I can even think about making a decision?

Argh! This wait is killing me!!!

I called today (4/26/10) about the 2011 summer Southern itinerary, and the response that I got from the extremely unfriendly rep was "I dunno. You'll have to keep checking."

Don't they know that I need to spend weeks agonizing over deck plans, cabin types, and routes before I can even think about making a decision?

Argh! This wait is killing me!!!

I called last week and was basically told the same thing.

I can understand if they don't have them ready yet, but you'd think they would at least provide a date for when they will be available.

I can understand if they don't have them ready yet, but you'd think they would at least provide a date for when they will be available.

Exactly. I don't care if they won't be out until June... just let me know when to expect the schedule to be available so I don't have to keep wasting my time checking and wondering.

Especially when you think about the fact that this Saturday is May 1st. That means that the schedule won't even have a full year gap in which to book. That just seems odd to me.

Archived