Misc. Shopping Items

Doing a pre-cruise stay in Vancouver and will arrive by plane around 1 PM. Have to retrieve luggage and clear Immigration before I take a taxi to Hyatt Regency on Burrard. I remember from previous visits that there is a drugstore in the shopping center nearby. What I don't know is how long it is open. Know a lot of the places close up around quitting time. Need to buy shampoo, hair spray, etc for 16 days of travel that I didn't want to carry on the airplane. Anyone know operating hours?

Many thanks for your help.

Just did a Google search for both Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs (the two largest drug store chains in Canada). London Drugs on the corner of Granville and Georgia is open until 9:00 p.m. The two Shoppers closest to Burrard Street are open until midnight. You shouldn't have a problem.

Just did a Google search for both Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs (the two largest drug store chains in Canada). London Drugs on the corner of Granville and Georgia is open until 9:00 p.m. The two Shoppers closest to Burrard Street are open until midnight. You shouldn't have a problem.

Thank you very much for going out of your way, I appreciate it.

There is a Rexall Drug Strore in the Royal Centre Mall, upper level. Royal Centre Mall is part of the Hyatt Regency and Royal Bank complex. The store is open until 7 pm during the week, 4 pm Saturdays but closed on Sundays. If this doesn't work for you, I would recommend London Drugs which also have a store at 1187 Robson St. which is about equal distance to/from the one at Granville & Georgia.

Doing a pre-cruise stay in Vancouver and will arrive by plane around 1 PM. Have to retrieve luggage and clear Immigration before I take a taxi to Hyatt Regency on Burrard. I remember from previous visits that there is a drugstore in the shopping center nearby. What I don't know is how long it is open. Know a lot of the places close up around quitting time. Need to buy shampoo, hair spray, etc for 16 days of travel that I didn't want to carry on the airplane. Anyone know operating hours?

Many thanks for your help.

Or, there's a Pharmasave at the airport....

There is a Rexall Drug Strore in the Royal Centre Mall, upper level. Royal Centre Mall is part of the Hyatt Regency and Royal Bank complex. The store is open until 7 pm during the week, 4 pm Saturdays but closed on Sundays. If this doesn't work for you, I would recommend London Drugs which also have a store at 1187 Robson St. which is about equal distance to/from the one at Granville & Georgia.

The Rexall Drug Store is the one that I have used before and was thinking about -- thanks.

Or, there's a Pharmasave at the airport....

Thanks for the tip. I assume Pharmasave is inside the airport's secure area and not in an area AFTER I get my luggage.

Everyone has been very helpful, thanks again.

The Rexall Drug Store is the one that I have used before and was thinking about -- thanks.

Thanks for the tip. I assume Pharmasave is inside the airport's secure area and not in an area AFTER I get my luggage.

Everyone has been very helpful, thanks again.

No, it's in the pre-security area, so yes you can visit it after getting your luggage. Also a very handy place to pick up bus ticket 10-packs and day passes.

No, it's in the pre-security area, so yes you can visit it after getting your luggage. Also a very handy place to pick up bus ticket 10-packs and day passes.

Great! Thank you so much.

Archived