Does Celebrity offer bus transfers from LGA?

seaview52

Does anyone know if Celebrity offers bus transfers to and from LGA? If so what the cost would be?

Also, our concierge class is supposed to include " Welcome sparkling wine, fresh fruit & flowers ". Is there any way we could put in a request for a specific kind? The " Martini & Rossi, Asti Spumante, nv " is our favourite champagne, and it is listed as being for sale onboard. (I even think it is the cheapest option). Can we request this is the sparkling wine that is provided, or is it just want they give you, and no requests allowed?

thanks for your help!

Does anyone know if Celebrity offers bus transfers to and from LGA? If so what the cost would be?

Also, our concierge class is supposed to include " Welcome sparkling wine, fresh fruit & flowers ". Is there any way we could put in a request for a specific kind? The " Martini & Rossi, Asti Spumante, nv " is our favourite champagne, and it is listed as being for sale onboard. (I even think it is the cheapest option). Can we request this is the sparkling wine that is provided, or is it just want they give you, and no requests allowed?

thanks for your help!

Hi Seaview! I assume you are asking about a Cape Liberty departure. I am almost certain the answer is "No," but check out the "East coast departures" board (http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=415). There are a few locals there who can tell you exactly how to get from LGA to Cape Liberty (and back again!). In fact, if you search the "Cape Liberty/Bayonne 411" thread, you will likely find the information. We are sailing from there next month, but will be driving to the port.

As to the champagne question - I don't know if this is possible, but ask your T/A to make this request for you. If you booked directly with Celebrity, call them!

Archived