Phone service in bermuda

supermansgirl

Does anyone know what phone service is available in Bermuda? Would like to get a calling card so that we can check-in with home when we are there. Thanks.

Hi,

We are researching the same issue. We used Skype on our last trip to the caribbean and it did fine, ofcourse WHERE internet was available. The cell phone was too expensive to use since it put us on international roaming and charges are way too high. Post your cell phone experience here when you return. I am going in August.

I see you are sailing on the Explorer. She is a wonderful ship and you will enjoy it! Bon Voyage.

Thanks - I'm not taking a laptop and not going to do the internet thing. Hopefully I can get info. on the phone service and just get that caling card. I'll let you know. Looking forward to the Explorer - we sailed on the Voyager 5 years ago and loved it!

Thanks - I'm not taking a laptop and not going to do the internet thing. Hopefully I can get info. on the phone service and just get that caling card. I'll let you know. Looking forward to the Explorer - we sailed on the Voyager 5 years ago and loved it!

You can buy calling cards when you get off the ship and use them w/ pay phones, you will incur roaming charges if you use your cellphone unless you have an international plan.

Check w/ you carrier -- at&t offers a package where you can text like 50 times for 10 or 20 bucks (sorry don't remember the exact amounts) and offered another one for phone calls. Good luck.

Archived