jeans during the day?

smudgie

I was telling my husband that it should be ok to wear jeans during the day or to the buffet...

he does not think it would be right, what do you guys think?

Perfectly acceptable but I would think a mite uncomfortable in a tropical setting on a non-tropical cruise I would not hesitate one bit.

Gosh, I hope so!

:) Unless we're in shorts or other tropical wear, that's pretty much what DH and I wear during the day on a cruise, even in the dining room for breakfast or lunch.

Hate to think we've been breaking some rule all this time!:eek:

thanks for the info...dear ol hubby had me all worried...thought I was going to be the only one on the ship in jean capris hahahah silly man! :p

I'm really looking forward to your review when you get back :D

Jeans to me r Blue jeans(denim)not something i would want on a cruise unless i was backpacking in cold weather.

Shorts all day in any restaurant,then dress slacks in the evening.:)

Perfectly okay. I didn't wear jeans on any of my cruises until our Alaskan one (and then on our Hawaiian one, the first couple of days) because the outside temps didn't warrant them. Usually I'm in shorts during the day, which are fine for the lunches in the dining room.

I live in my jeans from Autumn through the Spring, the rest I live in shorts. I dress for comfort. My question is why do people like to wear them in hot climates? Is it the look? :confused:

Most people nowadays, have no problem with what others wear. If you're comfortable in jeans you can wear them anytime you want on a ship (except on formal night,unless you don't care about the fashion police) ;)

I live in my jeans from Autumn through the Spring, the rest I live in shorts. I dress for comfort. My question is why do people like to wear them in hot climates? Is it the look? :confused: Either during dinner on casual nights & after dinner on formal nights. Not during the day by any means. There's nothing like a old pair of broken in jeans for comfort.

Most people nowadays, have no problem with what others wear. If you're comfortable in jeans you can wear them anytime you want on a ship (except on formal night,unless you don't care about the fashion police) ;)

After dinner of course.

Archived