OBC - can you see it online?

jackdis

Only after final payment, when your online docs are available for viewing. Before final payment, there's no way that I've found to view it online -- you have to call & ask if you want verification.

Are you before or after final payment?

Did you book directly with Carnival, if so then look for the modify button ... the credit will show in the booking $$$ info lower down if you scroll down.

If you booked thru a TA, that button isnt there, you can only find it on your edocs.

If you are past final payment, view your documents, it will show you the price of the cruise (taxes, etc) and under that, it will show your OBC.

Only after final payment, when your online docs are available for viewing. Before final payment, there's no way that I've found to view it online -- you have to call & ask if you want verification.

Are you before or after final payment?

this is only true if you booked thru a TA and not thru Carnival.

Did you book directly with Carnival, if so then look for the modify button ... the credit will show in the booking $$$ info lower down if you scroll down.

If you booked thru a TA, that button isnt there, you can only find it on your edocs.

Thanks, firefly! I hadn't found a way to view the OBC online, & had read here that it wasn't available till after final payment. NOT TRUE! And you're right. I booked through Carnival, and confirmed my OBC just now by going through the steps you mentioned.

THANKS! :)

I was going to ask if you could ever see it if you had booked through a TA, then saw your answer. Thanks so much!!!

Thanks, everyone! You are the best!

Yes, it's before final payment. I was able to see the price/tax/fees information.

Don't see a credit - yet.

It's my first time filling out the form for an OBC due to price drop with Early Saver. Got the confirmation letter that it will take 3 business days. Is that usually the case? Does it take longer to hear back from them? Thank you!!!!!

Archived