Live from the Jewel!

tinker

I am on a half price minutes special so thought I would post.

We are on the Bahama itinerary and did not stop at Great Stirrup Cay due to "weather" though it did not seem rough. The sun was shining but the announcement said seas were not safe for the tenders. We had a full day on the pool deck which was fine as we had bad weather on Sunday and no pool or sun. It was very windy that day.

As far as Nickelodean, there was a photo shoot in the Atrium one day with Dora and another character. Kids enjoyed it (I have none and sailing with my 25 year old daughter).

Yesterday on the pool deck they cleared everyone from their lounges in front of the stage and did a 30 minute game with the Nick staff onboard and kids they picked from the audience. Glad I didn't have to move my lounge.

There is a flyer in the daily with the Nick activities and they don't disrupt anything excepte for the 1:00 one at the pool on sea days.

As far as the cruise, Crew is wonderful, our Meet & Greet was great with John the hotel mgr. and Ian the CD. Food is good, service excellent and crew very accomodating and happy. For the negatives, ship is full and feels very crowded.

Gotta go, this is 75 cents a minute but wanted to check in. We are in Nassau today, sunny and warm and heading to the beach!

Take your time coming home back to NYC... it's FREEZING up here at the moment but should be warm for your return! I heard about the GSC missed day but I think a day in Nassau and overnight is just as good! :)

Glad to hear John and the gang are still making the passengers so happy! :D

Archived