Dream poor review on the "other " website

duplicate

yes, just read it, not very good is it? However, most of the problems seem to be because it was its first cruise and they are still disorganised. Hopefully it will soon come up to Thomsons usual good standards.

None of this however will matter for the people who had a bad cruise.

i feel this is overly harsh. i honestly think a lot of the problems we had was because it was the first cruise and it wasn't ready but i feel that people going on this week and beyond will have a much better time.

i saw no leaks at any stage, maybe i was just lucky? there were times when the queue at reception was long but most times i went past it was fine. i agree about the queue in the buffett though. Having said that by the time we left there was an ommlette station set up outside and cooked breakfast available there too so that should help with that.

i have already posted on another thread that i think the shows were fab - i stand by this, very slick and well performed.

Look at me sticking up for thomson after the experiance i have just had! i will be writting to them and will be looking for compensation, i work far too hard for my pennies to have spent this much and not had a good time. However, i feel there were many good points and the problems we had are mainly sorted for the people on this week and beyond.

If you are booked on please don't panic into changing, wait and see how the next reviews come out.

It looks like first cruise problems were not helped at all by the volcano. I am sure all the points will be rectified.

Last year on Spirit the boarding from Newcastle was delayed because of fog and we all got £15 onboard credit so it would seem some sort of gesture from Thomsons would be in order to placate the unhappy victims.

i feel this is overly harsh. i honestly think a lot of the problems we had was because it was the first cruise and it wasn't ready but i feel that people going on this week and beyond will have a much better time.

i saw no leaks at any stage, maybe i was just lucky? there were times when the queue at reception was long but most times i went past it was fine. i agree about the queue in the buffett though. Having said that by the time we left there was an ommlette station set up outside and cooked breakfast available there too so that should help with that.

i have already posted on another thread that i think the shows were fab - i stand by this, very slick and well performed.

Look at me sticking up for thomson after the experiance i have just had! i will be writting to them and will be looking for compensation, i work far too hard for my pennies to have spent this much and not had a good time. However, i feel there were many good points and the problems we had are mainly sorted for the people on this week and beyond.

If you are booked on please don't panic into changing, wait and see how the next reviews come out.

It will probably be a case of disappointment and then eveything small looks bad. I would agree that the ship is likely to improve quickly for many areas but would equally concede that some of these areas should have been better prepared from Day one irresepctive of the issues prior to sailing of the first cruise.

Archived