When to buy tix to Honolulu?

Quincella

I'm booked on NCLA POAloha for October of this year. Right now, the best price I can find for RT Atlanta/Honolulu is $756. Since late October isn't peak time for Hawaii, I'm assuming that prices will go down.

Does anyone know when prices for fall flights start to come down, and what I should reasonably expect to pay?

Quincella,

You can save some money if you book through Expedia.com using their "Vacation Packages" link. What you do is fly in, say three days early, and get a room for the three nights and then they add on airfare. (There is a place to note that you only need a room for part of your stay)

Example: Atlanta to Honolulu, with three nights at the Radisson Waikiki Prince Kuhio, and return air = $874 per person. You can go as low as $773 if you get a hotel away from the beach. The example I used was flying in Wed 10/12/05 and flying out Sat 10/22/05.

Hope this helps!

Kel

we just booked for early nov. through our travel agent. We are staying 4 nights pre cruise, but the air tickets were cheaper when she booked through the airline. we got non stop tix from NJ to hawaii with continental at $622 a piece

Archived