Jewel Question

Joecadd8269

Does anyone know if any type of structured religious services will be offered on the Jewel. I am sailing on saturday and I am hoping that the next day there will be some sort of service available Does anyone know if they do that. I am catholic and i am traveling with a group of people who do not miss a week of mass. Any ideas?

Speak with John O'Hara the hotel director about this. If he can do anything, he will. We had mass on the Jewel on the repo cruise last week. It may be determined if there is a priest on board or if one can come on board on a sunday stop. By all means, ask early in the cruise. It is a strong belief that we do not like to miss Mass, but you must know that Roman Catholic travelers have a dispensation if it is not possible. It is suggested that time be made for some reflection and prayer during the day on Sunday.

Speak with John O'Hara the hotel director about this. If he can do anything, he will. We had mass on the Jewel on the repo cruise last week. It may be determined if there is a priest on board or if one can come on board on a sunday stop. By all means, ask early in the cruise. It is a strong belief that we do not like to miss Mass, but you must know that Roman Catholic travelers have a dispensation if it is not possible. It is suggested that time be made for some reflection and prayer during the day on Sunday.

thank you for the reply. Do you know of a way to get a hold of John once even before boarding via email?

If not what is the best way to get a hold of him once we board?

thank you for the reply. Do you know of a way to get a hold of John once even before boarding via email?

If not what is the best way to get a hold of him once we board?

His e-mail address is hot21@ncl.com. Once you get on board his phone is 8888. (I wish that number would work from home) :D Enjoy your cruise.

Archived