Silly question I know but on Aurora........

Lewing

Hope you don't mind me asking but on an insdie cabin on Aurora do we need to take our bath/had towels and is there anything else we need to know to have to take - we know there is a hairdryer in bathroom

Many thanks

Linda

No-one's answered this post, so I will.

There will certainly be towels in the bathroom area - hand towels and bath towels. There'll be instructions in your cabin as to what to do with them after use, depending on whether you want them changed every day or every other day; but to be honest, whenever our consciences have pricked us into going for the 'every other day' option, they seem to have been changed daily anyway.

There may some toiletries but my wife can't remember for certain. In any case, ever since an embarrassing time in a hotel in New York when her face reacted badly to the supplied toiletries, we've always taken our own things. And yes there is a hairdryer, but again my wife's view is that it wasn't very powerful and she prefers to take her own. Being able to load toiletries, hair dryers, etc, into your bags without worrying about luggage weight or fluid quantities are among the advantages of cruising from Southampton.

You will also have a towel each for pool use.

There is a shower/shampoo dispenser which gets refilled as necessary and a small selection of Temple Spa miniatures, both gents and ladies, in your cabin on arrival.

I thought I answered this question in detail? How strange, unless it was asked somewhere else. But it seems to be covered now. I have said many times before its madness that pando don't answer this question in their brochure, as it is asked many times by new cruisers, I think I asked it too before my first cruise. How annoying to be on say,a fly cruise with a weight restriction, packing towels which take up a lot of space only to find them in plentyful supply in the cabin:confused:

You will also have a towel each for pool use.

There is a shower/shampoo dispenser which gets refilled as necessary and a small selection of Temple Spa miniatures, both gents and ladies, in your cabin on arrival.

I think Temple spa has been discontinued now onboard and replaced by 'The White Company' - we had them on Azura, and someone else is on Artemis and has them too.

I think Temple spa has been discontinued now onboard and replaced by 'The White Company' - we had them on Azura, and someone else is on Artemis and has them too.

Its not got as far as Aurora yet - we had Temple Spa on the cruise that ended this morning - the full set - some strange things - including a "dry shower" - sounds like some sort of refreshing talc - being only on board for 2 days we didn't get a lot of time to play:D

Thanks for the info Karen. I'm on a Aurora weekender in November, our 3rd on this ship,looking forward to this party cruise as 80 members from Crowsnest cruise chat site are on it so lots of people we know.:)

Thanks for the info Karen. I'm on a Aurora weekender in November, our 3rd on this ship,looking forward to this party cruise as 80 members from Crowsnest cruise chat site are on it so lots of people we know.:)

Hi Sue - now I've uploaded the photos, here's the proof ;)

IMG_0124.jpg.faa1d5fa6791b0a0014110d799ce0a85.jpg

it was, as always, a bit frenetic :D

One day we may even get off in Belgium :D

IMG_0090.jpg.238b66a8a600c7f868b4f5e109a0d271.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg.287987fd35c2f2e42da215cc9116b2c7.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg.f31f4fadc18f610f77880cc3ce2932f7.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg.ec7ec89736e588eccfeff20766c87f0a.jpg

Hi Sue - now I've uploaded the photos, here's the proof ;)

[ATTACH]155025[/ATTACH][ATTACH]155026[/ATTACH][ATTACH]155027[/ATTACH][ATTACH]155028[/ATTACH][ATTACH]155029[/ATTACH]

it was, as always, a bit frenetic :D

One day we may even get off in Belgium :D

Karen

Wow that was a large range of Temple spa products in your cabin, especially for a weekender cruise, never had that many products before. There was a shoe shine kit, sewing box etc plus usual hair products and body lotion in ours.

Perhaps they are using up their stock before introducing The White Company on Aurora.

As Azura was a brand new ship she was stocked with the White Company from the new April 2010 season. Artemis has it too, but I think she has just come back from a re-furb, so that might explain it,

Karen

Wow that was a large range of Temple spa products in your cabin, especially for a weekender cruise, never had that many products before. There was a shoe shine kit, sewing box etc plus usual hair products and body lotion in ours.

Perhaps they are using up their stock before introducing The White Company on Aurora.

As Azura was a brand new ship she was stocked with the White Company from the new April 2010 season. Artemis has it too, but I think she has just come back from a re-furb, so that might explain it,

Actually we've never had this much before either, I think it was because it was a suite (we were upgraded :cool::D) - it really seemed daft to have those big bottles for just 2

days!

No show shine kit or sewing box that I saw - the butler must be slipping;)

or perhaps they were hiding elsewhere - with the iron & board & trouser press perhaps ;) - I only found the selection of teas at the end of the first day :eek:

Archived