P & O 2011/2012 itinerary

Hi everyone, I've just noticed that a couple of on line TA's have the new itinerary for the four P & O ships for late 2011/early2012. These sailing dates are not yet available on the P & O website, so I don't know how accurate they are.

Check it out but if correct I don't think our Kiwi members are going to be pleased.:(

Jenny

I have been waiting for P&O to release Pacific Dawn's Sept/Oct 2011 itineraries as we have a group that need to travel in the school holidays. One of the t/a's does have this listed but all the categories are "sold out" :confused:. I have my fingers crossed that P&O are still going ahead with the same itinerary as the cruise is 2 weeks before the Rugby World cup in NZ :rolleyes:.

I have been waiting for P&O to release Pacific Dawn's Sept/Oct 2011 itineraries as we have a group that need to travel in the school holidays. One of the t/a's does have this listed but all the categories are "sold out" :confused:. I have my fingers crossed that P&O are still going ahead with the same itinerary as the cruise is 2 weeks before the Rugby World cup in NZ :rolleyes:.

The Pacific Dawn will be in NZ for the Rugby World Cup during October 2011 with a cruise leaving Wellington on the 11th October & finishing in Auckland on the 24th October. I guess they will then sail for Brisbane that day & be back in Brisbane on the 29th October. The unknown is what is cruise/s are taking place between the 1st October & the 11th October.

Archived