How Do I Pay?

:confused:

Our first cruise was through a TA, and we made our payments to RCCL through her.

We just booked our second directly, and realized when we hung up the phone that we didn't know how or when we would need to make our payments?

Do we just call RCCL CS with our credit card, or what?

Before you hung up, did you copy down your reservation number? Just call RCCL and tell the agent your called was dropped; tell them which cruise u r on and date of cruise; they may be able to pull up your reservation. If u have a reservation number then give them that; they will be able to take a payment with a reservation number.

Cheers good luck

Even if you booked your cruise via phone with RC, you can still make payments using their website. I make my booking by phone because there is a special cabin that I want but make the payment online.

Frist, the person on the phone should have emailed you a confirmation that contains all your booking information - reservation number, sail date, ship, cabin numbers, ages and names of guests, etc. If you didn't get one, call them back and ask for it. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS CORRECT!!! It will also have your final payment due date listed.

After that, you can go to royalcaribbean.com and set up a My Cruises account, if you don't already have one. You will have to enter some personal information and provide a user name and password.

Once you log into the "my cruises" account, your reservation should be there. If not, click on "DON'T SEE YOUR RESERVATION" and fill in the information. Once your cruise is entered, there is a tab where you can make a payment.

RC doesn't usually sent our reminders that final payment is due. It's up to you to remember. I set up my email to send me a reminder about a week before the final payment is due.

If you just log onto the web site you can see everything you need there....how much you owe...how much you've paid. And you can make payments right there, or purchase excurions or extras. It's all very simple.

Archived