Cancellation Insurance

We have booked our next cruise through Royal's website, but did not see an option for cancellation insurance. Anyone know how we can get some?

Thanks.

You can add Cruise Care to your booking at anytime prior to final payment, or for insurance outside the cruiseline try www.insuremytrip.com

If it's just cruise ins. with RCI you want just call them and add it..I always book with them by phone because there are certain cabins I will look for and add it at that time..Doesn't really matter when you add it as long as it's before final payment is due...If you are doing your own air, in that situation I have opted to instead get a policy from Access America (example only) that covers my air/cruise..many options to consider based on your plans and budget..Just make sure to always get insurance since you never know what can happen..Best to protect your vacation investment as much as possible..Enjoy your cruise !!

If it's just cruise ins. with RCI you want just call them and add it..I always book with them by phone because there are certain cabins I will look for and add it at that time..Doesn't really matter when you add it as long as it's before final payment is due...If you are doing your own air, in that situation I have opted to instead get a policy from Access America (example only) that covers my air/cruise..many options to consider based on your plans and budget..Just make sure to always get insurance since you never know what can happen..Best to protect your vacation investment as much as possible..Enjoy your cruise !!

I, too, use cruise line insurance (Berkely Care) because I don't need additonal health coverage, and I renew MedJet Assist yearly.

I always add air on the airline's web site for ~5% of the fare. Look for the insurance option during booking.

Insurance needs are very individual, medical coverage in particular.

Med evac, although unlikely, is immensely expensive on the rare occasion when it's needed, tens of thousands of $!!.:eek:

Also make sure you have enough medical insurance before taking cruise insurance.

Archived