Discounts

SeaPeaInn

Does Cunard always give 5% discounts to past passengers?? Do they sometimes give even better discounts when the cruise isn't selling well?

Paul

We recently booked a 5 days trip on QM2 because the price was really good. We booked 4 weeks ago and the trip is now sold out. Will be on board on 28th May.

Catherine

North East Girl -

I received an unusually good price recently and wondering why.

Does the North East refer to a general section of England or to a specific town?

I came from a small town in Maryland called North East. No one knows where the name came from though a large percentage of our towns bear English names.

Paul

North East Girl -

I received an unusually good price recently and wondering why.

Does the North East refer to a general section of England or to a specific town?

I came from a small town in Maryland called North East. No one knows where the name came from though a large percentage of our towns bear English names.

Paul

Hi Paul, yes North East of England near to Middlesbrough.

We have booked princess grill for our trip in May because of the price. Just wanted to experience this service.

We have an inhull cabin for our September trip. We liked the inhull when we took a transatlantic crossing last September.

Catherine

We tried to book a PG and our TA talked us into a Q5 for very little more. We were pleasantly surprised. This will be our first cruise on Cunard.

You will have to post a review after your trip in queens grill. I will be doing the same when I get back.

Catherine

We just booked a 2011 cruise RT from NY to Southampton, Germany, Norway and Denmark. On the Cunard website we got a better fare after logging into the site (i.e., we are past passengers). However, I was able to get an even better fare using a TA. We booked with the TA then five days later the TA's fare for the cruise dropped so we changed the booking and saved $400 (all else being the same). The fares on Cunard's website for the cruise haven't changed.

Archived