HELP!! Trying to plan for cruise in a week

mkluvs2cruise

We will be in KW May 11 2010 on Carnival Imagination from 7-2:30. We have no idea what to do with our children! Have thought about booking the island passport which includes hemingway, truman, shipwreck and aquarium with the trolley. My children are 11, 2. My husband is concerned we will not have enough time to do all these things. Its only $70 for adult and $31 for the 11yo. I really think it would be worth it but am concerned about the time. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Which one of these would be a must see?

We went to the aquarium and could do without it again.

Time-wise, I usually figure an hour to go thrrough any of these places, maybe a little longer with children, and figuring you're going to take advantage of a guided tour - Hem house and Truman. And concervatively, 1/2 hour to go from one to the other. If you do four things it's about 6 hours so you're well within your time limit.

You would probably have enough time for a quick lunch or drinks and splitting a few appitizers. You could stop at El Meson de Pepe which is just off Front Street and about a block from Whitehead for Cuban apps. They have one, four stuffed plantains, which I like a lot. It's just off Mallory Square on the other side so you'd be about 10 minutes from where your ship docks.

Pjk

Archived