A749-Diamond Princess????

greatam

• 4 months later...

Railing is glass not metal. We have been in A749 on the Diamond and the Sapphire. I do have pictures if you can let me know your email address i can send them although last year I sent them to someone and they posted them on CC. Did you try a search? This cabin is one of our all time favorites.

Chris

Does anyone have pictures from A749 on the Sapphire? Have heard that the railing is metal and not glass. That would make a big difference when you were watching the water from your bed in the morning. lol.

I stayed in this cabin and did really love the location for the quiet and easy access to the aft pool and buffet. However, you are right the railing on the balcony is metal and that particular balcony was quite small. Standing at the rail it was a beautiful sight seeing the wake = but now having stayed in some mini-suites with the glass instead of metal I wouldn't go back to this cabin. Not sure if other Aloha deck balconies have glass or metal.

Well, I'm editing because I didn't see the last post that says it's glass. From my memory it was metal but I guess I'm wrong. I just know that even though I loved this location I typically found myself standing at the rail to see and the balcony was small. I hear the Caribe deck balconies are larger.

Railing is glass not metal. We have been in A749 on the Diamond and the Sapphire. I do have pictures if you can let me know your email address i can send them although last year I sent them to someone and they posted them on CC. Did you try a search? This cabin is one of our all time favorites.

Chris

Thanks, pictures would be great. natesfirewife@yahoo.com . I won't post the pictures, I would just like to see them. :) We had an aft on RCCL's Serenade of the Seas and it was fabulous.

Can someone tell me about how many steps it is from the aft elevators to the aft cabins? My inlaws are booked next to us in an aft cabin on Dolphin and they are concerned about being too far and not being that mobile...

Thanks! Katherine

Archived