Ship Departing From San Juan last night

Serenade sails on Saturdays and Adventure sails on Sundays when they are cruising out of San Juan.

I sure hope that changes. I have a cruise in September on board Serenade and the sail date is 9/26, which is Sunday. I'd hate to be on board the wrong ship. LOL:D Well, actually, no Royal Caribbean ship can be the wrong ship ;-)

I sure hope that changes. I have a cruise in September on board Serenade and the sail date is 9/26, which is Sunday. I'd hate to be on board the wrong ship. LOL:D Well, actually, no Royal Caribbean ship can be the wrong ship ;-)

There is an 8 day cruise for the Serenade on May 8 (extra sea day) that will effectively switch the ship to Sunday turnaround days. On Dec 5 it will do a 6 day cruise (no Barbados) to set up for Saturday turnarounds during the winter.

I think that 8 day cruise that begins this Saturday is nearly 3 times more for a comparable cabin than the 6 day cruise. The 6 day is a tremendous value, the 8 day is a tremendous itinerary.

Yes, I believe it changes after Adventure leaves for Europe and then switches back when Adventure comes back to Puerto Rico.

There is an 8 day cruise for the Serenade on May 8 (extra sea day) that will effectively switch the ship to Sunday turnaround days. On Dec 5 it will do a 6 day cruise (no Barbados) to set up for Saturday turnarounds during the winter.

I think that 8 day cruise that begins this Saturday is nearly 3 times more for a comparable cabin than the 6 day cruise. The 6 day is a tremendous value, the 8 day is a tremendous itinerary.

That is probably a necessity to entice people to book as I am not so sure it is worth the expense to fly to San Juan for a 6 day cruise.

That is probably a necessity to entice people to book as I am not so sure it is worth the expense to fly to San Juan for a 6 day cruise.

When we booked our flights to san juan from NY, it was about $30 more pp to go to san juan instead of ft lauderdale. For us thats money well spent to get a cruise that goes deeper south.

When we booked our flights to san juan from NY, it was about $30 more pp to go to san juan instead of ft lauderdale. For us thats money well spent to get a cruise that goes deeper south.

You won't get an argument from me on that. If the flight prices are reasonable almost any itinerary in the southern Caribbean beats a western or eastern Caribbean cruise as far as the islands go. But I do think that a 6 night cruise would go by just a little too fast. We just did an 8 night cruise and I really liked that length.

Archived