Dream - Leaving Port Canaveral on 5/1/10

gonzo1124

Picture was taken from Millikens Restaurant. Yes we did see the marriage proposal airplane sign. The people were sitting there also. That is one nice BIG ship!

wow!! that must have been cool for them!:)

I wish Millikens or Fishlips or the Grills (oreven Rusty's) would serve outside breakfast at 5AM on Saturdays :eek:so we could watch it come in before we embark ;)

Although Grills is not open, we went down there last year early in the morning to watch the Glory come in . She was late, so we got to see all the fishermen heading out for the day. It was a lovely way to start the first day of our cruise. Hope to do that again on Saturday.

wow!! that must have been cool for them!:)

I wish Millikens or Fishlips or the Grills (oreven Rusty's) would serve outside breakfast at 5AM on Saturdays :eek:so we could watch it come in before we embark ;)

I agree, that would be great!

We Stopped at the Racetrac beside the Radisson to grab a coffee and hot chocolate in November to watch the Glory come in. We were afraid to wait for McDonalds at 5:30, and if we had, we would have missed it! We saw the Magic come in, and then the Glory.

731286319_CNFq9-XL.jpg

We have the same plan for the Dream in November, the good lord willing. :)

What?!?!?! Woah! Umm I guess I won't be booking her for this September! What port will she be sailing from now?

The OP was just sharing a pic he took of her departure from the port yesterday. The Dream isn't changing ports!

The OP was just sharing a pic he took of her departure from the port yesterday. The Dream isn't changing ports!

But do we have any proof of that? What, legally, can prevent Carnival from pulling out from a port with no notice? Just worried about my September cruise, that's all. :o

Archived