Drink options w/o card?

Can anybody tell me the beverage options if you don't by a soda card? My children don't really drink soda. My daughter drinks water w/lemon and my son usually drinks milk. Will there be a charge for these?

Also...does anybody know what juices are offered at breakfast?? My son loves grapefruit juice but I can't have it due to cholesterol meds. Sure would make him happy:D

Can anybody tell me the beverage options if you don't by a soda card? My children don't really drink soda. My daughter drinks water w/lemon and my son usually drinks milk. Will there be a charge for these?

Also...does anybody know what juices are offered at breakfast?? My son loves grapefruit juice but I can't have it due to cholesterol meds. Sure would make him happy:D

No charge for water, other than bottled, on the ship. Lemon is available at the tea station. Milk is also available at no charge.

I recall orange juice and some mango thing but no grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice is only available from room service...

:)

Free coffee, tea, lemonade oj and some kind of guava stuff that is really good on the lido deck and milk.

MDR has a large choice of juice (plus coffee,tea, milk)

Same with room service, I don't think the selection is as large as the MDR,

but more than the lido.

My son had a soda card, but had PLENTY of milk!!

That boy can drink a lot of milk!!

No charge for water, other than bottled, on the ship. Lemon is available at the tea station. Milk is also available at no charge.

I recall orange juice and some mango thing but no grapefruit juice. Grapefruit juice is only available from room service...

:)

How about the MDR :confused:?? I know that it used to be.....along with tomato, orange and apple - but maybe that has changed :o.

24/7 is iced tea, coffee, water -- lemon available and sugar and sweetners.

Meals you get milk, all kinds: whole, 2% non-fat, low-fat chocolate in little cartons... take as many as you want... Cream is out in thermos pitchers with the coffee/tea 24/7...

Breakfast has juices on tap, take a mug, thermos glass with and fill it...

MDR has juices and milk on menu...

Archived