Eurodam 10 Day Laundry?

Choinski

We're in the middle of packing and can't find an answer to the cost of laundry - all I can find is "$45 for 7 days" and "Prices are listed in the closet"

Does anyone know the price for laundry services for a 10 day cruise?

- Is the price per cabin or person?

- Is the price for unlimited daily service or a one-time cleaning?

I'm thinking basic laundry and ironing, no fancy dry-cleaning.

Our entire trip is 13 days, it would be great if we can pack for 7 and have it all done in a one-shot half way through the cruise.

Thanks

Can't answer your question about the cost of unlimited laundry as it apparently varies by sailing. To give you an idea the cost on our recent 11 day Zaandan cruise was $70. The cost is per cabin, not per person.

The laundry is for basic washing and ironing, the clothes are returned either folded in a basket on or hangers.

There is a blue bag in each stateroom to hold laundry. By the bag the cost is $20. The bag looks quite small but will hold a lot. We usually fill a bag every 3 or 4 days and send it out. I have everything laundered except formal clothes which wait until we are home for dry cleaning.

Last year on the Oosterdam we purchased unlimited laundry - $80 for the duration of the cruise (12 days). Everyday we threw our clothes in the basket and our cabin steward took it away and the next morning our laundry was returned cleaned, pressed or on a hanger. It was well worth it especially travelling with a teen. However do take note that they dont' do laundry the last two days of the cruise.

Laundry prices can vary from ship to ship.

On our February Eurodam sailing the unlimited package for seven days was $45.00. Unlimited pressing was an additional $35.00.

As a guesstimate, I would add an additional 7-10 dollars per day for a ten day cruise.

Archived