p&o excursions

greenland

hello, first time cruiser here and just wondering about paying for shore excursions. is it the norm to just book them online and then settle it all at the end on your onboard account? i would love to just book them and pay for them now, as the exchange rate between euro and gb could go down. anyone know if its possible? so excited about heading off but am totally clueless!

The cost is charged to your room account and you settle up at the end. This makes it easier should a trip be cancelled - you haven't paid for it therefore no refund required, it's just taken off your account.

Are you converting Euros to £s? All P&O cruise excursions are charged in £ sterling so for most passengers the exchange rate isn't an issue.

yes thats the reason alright, it will be converted to euros when we settle the account as we are not from the UK, so it would be handier to just pay it beforehand and not worry about exchange rates etc. not to worry anyway, was just wondering what the done thing was.

Not done P & O for some years, although doing one shortly.

Can you not buy OBC before the cruise like other lines, our last Princess cruise I purchased $2000 OBC at 2 to1 pound months before sailing, any one know or shall I phone customer services.

Archived