Temperatures at sea in the Med. June?

Wellpark

Hi All,

I thought someone might know whether it would be sunbathing weather when at sea in the Med. in June. There are approx. 6 sea days in that area for our cruise.

I am looking forward to a more relaxed trip with less ports of call. Previously we have sailed in May and it has still been a bit cold and windy when at sea. It was possible to find a sheltered spot and tough it out to get a tan.

It would be nice to think that it will be warm and cosy on board, toasting in the sun.

Also, I notice that the public deck areas have wind breakers, however we have never had a balcony cabin before and I wonder if balconies can be a bit windy on sea days?

We are sailing out/back to Venice on Azura 9th June.

Thanks again

Wellpark

I can only give you a 'Ball Park' answer as you can never tell what mother nature has in store.

We have sailed the Med in Jan through to Christmas and gererally its warm enough to sun worship. We were out Feb this year and I got burnt.

I've done a Med cruise in June and it was lovely, around 75-85 ideal for the sea days, and hot enough for sight-seeing in those busy cities like Rome and Florence...any hotter and it would of been too hot to walk around in, June is perfect for the Med, we came back very tanned.:)

Archived