Closet space on Radiance

Will be sailing on Radiance in a month. We have a hump cabin on deck 8. Just wondering how much closet space to expect and if I need to bring along extra hangers. I have the flat type hangers at home and could easily pack a few in my suitcase if needed. Thanks.

Will be sailing on Radiance in a month. We have a hump cabin on deck 8. Just wondering how much closet space to expect and if I need to bring along extra hangers. I have the flat type hangers at home and could easily pack a few in my suitcase if needed. Thanks.

No need to pack extra hangers. Your room attendant will bring you as many extras as you may need.

The closet has double doors and a folding lower rod for shorter items. You can lift it up and use that space for long hanging items. It has shelves built into the side of the closet as well, for folded items. Or the middle depending on the cabin category.

I think you will find it has amble space, we have been on the Jewel, same class ship,. for 24nights and had enough room. We had a D2 and changed to an E2 cabin, so had 2 weeks of each. Search around this board and you should see some photos of the cabins on the Radiance Class ships and maybe even a closet.:)

I also had a hump on Deck 8 but I believe that the vast majorities of all E1's have the same closet (based only on our cabin call). If you can find a photo of any closet, it is probably the same size. Not to big, but certainly not super tiny. I liked the option of adding a second shelf for shorter things as it doubled one entire side of the closet. My cabin had enough hangers. I think you will be fine, but if you are driving to the port with no luggage restrictions I would probably toss in a few fold up ones just in case (I like to hang lots of things).

Enjoy the Radiance. She is beautiful!

Cheryl :)

Archived