Pool hours

smoosh28

Cruising on the Legend in November and am wondering if I am able to have a midnight (or 3AM) dip if I choose or does the pool close at a certain time of the night?

Watch that first step ... the pools will be empty.

Usually closed by 8, unusually by 10.

Sometimes, hot tubs are open till midnight.

8:00??? Seriously??? I mean, obviously you are serious or you wouldn't have written that. :rolleyes: ;) But I'm shocked! :eek:

I don't even swim, but the hours still blow.

I agree. Most of the public pools in my area are open untill at least 10pm. On our last cruise, we saw them putting the net over the pool at 8:30! I love to swim at night and I will never understand why they would close the pools down that early.

I realize that I have only been on one cruise, but I have a hard time believing that the pools close at 8! Last year, on the Fantasy, the pools were open when we were leaving the shows, which was about 10 or 10:30. I wish that the pools were open until 3 a.m., that would be great!

I realize that I have only been on one cruise, but I have a hard time believing that the pools close at 8! Last year, on the Fantasy, the pools were open when we were leaving the shows, which was about 10 or 10:30. I wish that the pools were open until 3 a.m., that would be great!

I was just reading the Capers from the Glory last October and it said the forward pool closed at 8pm, main pool at 10pm, and the aft pool and hot tubs 11pm.

Bill

Archived