Princess pricing question?

BoPippy

I am aware that If the price of a cruise goes down before final payment,you get the new rate.Does princess automatically give it to your account or do you have to go to TA to get adjustment every time?Princess just sent me a brochure with our sailing and mini-suites r about $130.00 cheaper than what i paid for a balcony and balconies r $430.00 cheaper than what i am paying.They r offering oceanview for the same price as balcony rooms too.(free upgrade)

If you booked through a TA, normally you would have to contact them to receive the price adjustment, it is not given automatically to the TA from Princess. But keep in mind, if you received a discount from a TA when you booked, you may or may not receive the full price drop that princess is showing, because your cruise was probably already discounted. But it never hurts to contact them to check if you might be able to receive the price decrease. ;) Good Luck!

Archived