Aft dilema Voyager Class

4merlurker

Ok so we sailed in 9392 last year and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! Being on the 9th deck, the superstructure really didnt bother us and the view was amazing but I thought if we were lower it might not be so great. I couldnt get 9392 this year but i did get 8392 so I'm kinda happy and the view should still be great but now .............7388 is available too! I would love to experience this cabin but deck 7 is lower even still and I'm worried the view would really be disappointing.

So.....8392 or 7388??????? :confused:

~C

I'm not a fan of the afts because the superstructure bothers me, however from what I've read on Cruise Critic, 7388 is one of the most desirable cabins on the ship. Given your choices, that's probably the better one.

I've always cruised in the bump - midship - and loved it. Being in the middle you are close to everything, and the bump gives a little extra balcony space. BUT, I've always heard that AFT is better. I'm considering a 2011 Voyager Class Venice cruise, and cabin 9390 (AFT) is available. Any pros/cons to share? One thing I am concerned about is being below or downwind from the Windjammer noise and smells. Anyone experienced anything like this? I think I will not be bothered by ship noises, but I would be bothered by crowds and smells. Thanks.

Ok so we sailed in 9392 last year and LOVED LOVED LOVED it!! Being on the 9th deck, the superstructure really didnt bother us and the view was amazing but I thought if we were lower it might not be so great. I couldnt get 9392 this year but i did get 8392 so I'm kinda happy and the view should still be great but now .............7388 is available too! I would love to experience this cabin but deck 7 is lower even still and I'm worried the view would really be disappointing.

So.....8392 or 7388??????? :confused:

~C

4merlurker,

check out this link for photos

http://www.romain-moisescot.com/voyagerclass/albums/cabins/aftbalconies/73887688/gallery/_gallery.html

or try *****

4merlucker,

I'm s happy to hear you loved cain 9392. We are sailing next month EOS cabin 9692 and have mixed feelings about the cabin. I have never had an AFT balcony and am concerned about the superstructure and the privacy on the balcony with the cabin above us. We have always had balcony and never an issue with ppl looking directly onto our balcony. Please give us so more info on this cabin and any pictures you may have. Thanks for you information.

Hi Love and Joy! Yes we did LOVE LOVE LOVE 9392. it was our first aft and I've been going nutz trying to book another for our upcomming cruise. I couldn't get 9392 :( but I did get 8382. AND THEN.....7388 became available and I snagged that! So excited!!!!

9392: It's small but fine for 2 people. The balc is great! I would hardly call the view obstructed. The beams are at foot level and above your head so your view is thru them. The walk from the elevators sucks LOL but by the 3rd day you get to your room before you know it. You cant get lost because the hall ends at your door LOL.

When I figure out how to post pics I will.

Ask away!

~Connie

Archived