Radisson Admiral Semmes Mobile

Does the Admiral have a hot tub? So does one park at the city garage the entire time? I'm really confused about what to do with my car in Mobile. It seems logistically challenging, and I do not want to stress over anything on my vacation.

Does the Admiral have a hot tub? So does one park at the city garage the entire time? I'm really confused about what to do with my car in Mobile. It seems logistically challenging, and I do not want to stress over anything on my vacation.

Yes, they do have a hot tub (see picture below). If you park at the garage at the Admiral Semmes and decide to pay cash - be careful because the hotel might charge your credit card for the night you stay there. I'm in the process of disputing the charge right now.

100_0298.jpg?t=1283175242

Ashley :)

Does anyone have any idea why Radisson Admiral Semmes Mobile is currently not accepting reservations? Is this hotel no longer under the Radisson brand?

I've heard it's been bought out by a Hawaiian hotelier/plantation owner/investor. No lie. :)

I've heard it's been bought out by a Hawaiian hotelier/plantation owner/investor. No lie. :)

Is this the lady who owns the downtown Holiday Inn? Thats what we were told by a cabbie who used to work there. btw we enjoyed our stay there. No mold problems in our 2 rooms like Ash had (poor thing, that is skeevy), and nice laid back atmosphere.

Ashlapo,

Please post what how your dispute ended up being decided. We "discussed" that parking charge when we were there and the desk clerk told us the night we stayed was not part of the cruise package...that the package started the day we left. And....we could sorta see that. :(

I am sulking because no cruise booked and only check the boards once a week or so, but will be watching this thread. Hope it works out in your favor!

ohyes

Ashlapo,

Please post what how your dispute ended up being decided. We "discussed" that parking charge when we were there and the desk clerk told us the night we stayed was not part of the cruise package...that the package started the day we left. And....we could sorta see that. :(

I am sulking because no cruise booked and only check the boards once a week or so, but will be watching this thread. Hope it works out in your favor!

ohyes

Having worked in cc disputes, I know that more than likely if the charge isnt more than $50, the credit card company will just write it off. If its more then they will contact the merchant and ask the card holder for any proof they paid in cash.

You will never know if they just wrote it off or not as the letter we sent out just said the temporary credit we issued will remain on your account. We dont say the outcome or if the merchant agreed or was charged back or how the credit occured.

Ashlapo,

ohyes

I'll keep you posted on what happens.

I'm so sad, too! I'm totally going through cruise withdrawel!! I really need to book one soon! I'm hoping to book one in late February as a B-day present to myself. No kids this time!

Ashley :)

Is this the lady who owns the downtown Holiday Inn? Thats what we were told by a cabbie who used to work there. btw we enjoyed our stay there. No mold problems in our 2 rooms like Ash had (poor thing, that is skeevy), and nice laid back atmosphere.

Hey Nunu!! How was the cruise?

Ash :)

Ummm he said to tell you it was great and misses you. He's been given the boot for being a nununuisance poster. :eek:

That Nunu is always in trouble... bad, bad boy!

Glad you had a great cruise and enjoyed the Spot of Tea! I'm looking forward to going back to Mobile just to go eat there again!

That Nunu is always in trouble... bad, bad boy!

Glad you had a great cruise and enjoyed the Spot of Tea! I'm looking forward to going back to Mobile just to go eat there again!

We really like Mobile, ate at a great rib joint too. Our rooms at the Admiral were very clean, no mold problems. Great location.

Archived