whats the sign and sail card?

cruisekid13

It is what you will use on the ship to pay for your purchases.... your tips will also be put on there if you have not prepaid them. You will give them a credit card or cash at the beginning of your cruise and then from then out, almost everything you purchase on the ship will be put on the card.... other than a very few places, you can't use cash or a credit card on the ship....

Tips? For the card? What kind of tips are you looking for? :confused:

LOL Deb, I know... my brain can't handle it! I'm assuming that they are one in the same on the Miracle, and hoping! Both times on the Sensation I must have lost that darn key 10 times! LOL! Then again, I lost my S&S card a few times too :p But I could have cut down on the losses if they were the same card! LOL!!!

hey whats the sign and sail card? and do you have any tips for me?:confused:

It is actually called a Sail and Sign card. First you sail then you sign, somebody on here said that before. I remeber checking in right before we got on the ship and the check-in lady said do you have your sign and sail information filled out, and I replied but sayin first of all its called a sail and sign. ;)

On the newer ships like Destiny Class, Conquest Class, and Spirit Class ships it is both your room key and like an onboard credit card.

Archived