*~* OFFICIAL *~* CC Group Cruise ~ 'Legend'ary Buccaneers...June 19, 2011

Well I think we have decided we will join yall on this cruise. I will let Johna know tomorrow. Yeah I am excited, I can finally have a cruise to work on. Being without a cruise booked is not fun, lol.

So, how many are booked so far? We are two divorced females that have been best friends since third grade and after years of not staying in touch like we should have, we found that we both love to cruise and this will be our third cruise together. Wooohoooo, the excitement begins.

Awesome! Welcome to the group! So far I know for certain we have about 5 cabins going (most are friends of ours). I have asked Johna for an updated cabin count.

Have you been to any of these ports before? I've been to Grand Cayman & Cozumel...but not to Belize or Roatan (and am VERY excited about going there). My husband hasn't been to any of them.

Saw you were on the Liberty this past spring - we loved our sailing on her last fall! :)

Awesome! Welcome to the group! So far I know for certain we have about 5 cabins going (most are friends of ours). I have asked Johna for an updated cabin count.

Have you been to any of these ports before? I've been to Grand Cayman & Cozumel...but not to Belize or Roatan (and am VERY excited about going there). My husband hasn't been to any of them.

Saw you were on the Liberty this past spring - we loved our sailing on her last fall! :)

I have only been to Cozumel and my friend has been to Coz and GC, so we are excited about new ports of call. I loved the Liberty and looking forward to the Legend. I hear it goes in for a refurb in February. That will be exciting to be on a newly refurbished ship.

Well I hope that we get enough cabins to have the group. Don't you have to have eight cabins? I know there is still plenty of time. :)

I am working on some friends to go, so maybe we can get that count up.

Very cool - thank you! When I started planning this trip we had enough friends & family with interest to easily book 10 cabins....so I think we won't have a problem getting to the 8. Of course I am hoping for more....a big group...with these ports of call...will be so much fun!

I have a friend working on a logo for our sailing. I should have that in the next few days. :)

I think she was on vacation last week and is probably still playing catch up. I have enjoyed working with her....both with this cruise and the Alaska CC Group cruise we are going on in September (just 25 days away!!)

I heard back from her today and got my cabin picked. WOohoooo we are official. Oh you are gonna love love Alaska, I am so jealous. That was my first cruise and I want a do-over, lol. :D

We are already booked and paid for that sailing :D or we'd join in the fun!

Amy

Amy - what a bummer! Wonder if you could change your booking to join the group....and get the OBC perk. Either way - you're welcome to join in on the fun!

It's going to be a fun cruise....good group of people going....and we're really looking forward to the ports. :) I wish it wasn't so far away. After we get back from our Alaska trip in a few weeks....it's a LONG wait until the next one!

I am gonna be wayyyyyyyyyy past ready by the time June gets here. I have changed jobs and so I will have not sailed in over a year by then. From April 2010 to June 20111 will seem like forever. Let the countdown begin, lol.

Shelley at least you have Alaska soon. Oh how I loved my Alaska trip.

We are booked on this cruise. I did not know it was a cruise critic trip.....our original date was June 26th....but got changed to June 19 because of an itinerary change. IS it too late for us to take advatage of a group cruise?

Happy to have a thread started.....

We will have a a group of five......it is a tirp for our oldest high school graduation. Super excited. We love these ports!!

Take care

sandi

We are booked on this cruise. I did not know it was a cruise critic trip.....our original date was June 26th....but got changed to June 19 because of an itinerary change. IS it too late for us to take advatage of a group cruise?

Happy to have a thread started.....

We will have a a group of five......it is a tirp for our oldest high school graduation. Super excited. We love these ports!!

Take care

sandi

To book this cruise contact Johna at Crucon.com at 1-800-493-6609 and clearly state you are interested in booking the CRUISE CRITIC GROUP on board this sailing.

Give Johna a call and she can make the arrangements for you. She is a very sweet Lady and I am sure she can answer all your questions. I am very excited about this cruise as I have only been to Cozumel out of all the ports. I hope you can join our group and get the benefits that go along with booking with a group. :)

Hi Sandi! Welcome to the group. We'd love to have you be part of the "official" group....and depending on when you booked, you can have your booking transferred to the group. Just contact Johna @ CruCon and see what she can do for you: 1-800-493-6609. She's fantastic to work with - you'll love her.

If you can't - you are still more than welcome to post with the group....the more, the merrier! :)

Happy and blessed Sunday everyone. I guess I need to get out the calendar and count the number of Sundays until we cruise. It makes it seem shorter than days, lol.

Hey now - I LIKE that idea!!! Hehehehe

Happy Sunday...hope everyone had a great weekend!

It is a happy day here in Maryland.......two of our five cherubs start school!!!

At least the countdown clock is under 300 days! I started out at over 400! We have been to the ports except Grand Cayman. Our favorite was Belize on Carnival Glory in 2008, our kids loved it there.

It will be fun to chat with everyone from now until June.....

Happy Monday!

Sandi

It is a happy day here in Maryland.......two of our five cherubs start school!!!

At least the countdown clock is under 300 days! I started out at over 400! We have been to the ports except Grand Cayman. Our favorite was Belize on Carnival Glory in 2008, our kids loved it there.

It will be fun to chat with everyone from now until June.....

Happy Monday!

Sandi

Awwww - Happy first day of school! I guess they are starting early his year since Labor Day is later. School started down here in FL last week....which means my morning commute is more congested again. Oh well.

We leave in less than a week for our cruise on the Spirit to Alaska. Feel free to keep this thread active while I'm away as I won't have much access while I am gone! :D

Archived