*~* OFFICIAL *~* CC Group Cruise ~ 'Legend'ary Buccaneers...June 19, 2011

Awwww - Happy first day of school! I guess they are starting early his year since Labor Day is later. School started down here in FL last week....which means my morning commute is more congested again. Oh well.

We leave in less than a week for our cruise on the Spirit to Alaska. Feel free to keep this thread active while I'm away as I won't have much access while I am gone! :D

Awww you are gonna love Alaska, have fun and take lots of pictures.:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi,

We have three cabins booked for this sailing, not part of your group booking but would love to join any meet n greets or whatever!

We're six single women all from Missouri, three experienced cruisers and three "newbies." Can't wait to sail again, and none of us have been to Belize or Roatan before.

~ Suzy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi Shelley!

Only 4 months to go until our sailing! Over on the Carnival Roll Calls forum, we have close to 30 people signed up as going on 6/19. Are you planning any sort of cruise critic get together? I think you mentioned a few birthdays. There's one in my group of 6 folks too. Here's a list from the roll call so far:

Donna, Cameron, Kaitlyn, Gabby, Deb, & Erman (Litewait and her group)

Sandi, husband, & 3 kids

Suzy, Beth, Kathy, Rosemary, Judi, and Laura (my peeps)

Rachelle and boyfriend

Michelle, husband, and another couple

DDFLA, wife, and 3 daughters

Happy cruising,

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone! We are not part of the group, but my husband and I will also be on this cruise! We are actually doing a late honeymoon. We have been married for 3 years already, but he spent the majority of that time going back and forth between Iraq and Afghanistan! He just moved to a non-deploying unit, so now we have the time to actually celebrate a honeymoon!!! The dates also happen to fall on his birthday, June 25, so we will be celebrating that too.

Just thought I would pop in and say hello!!

• 2 months later...

My family and another family will be on the Carnival Legend for it's Western Caribbean cruise on June 19. We will celebrate my son's graduation from high school and our 23rd wedding anniversary. There are 8 of us - 4 from my family and 4 from the other family. We can't wait - it ought to be great.

Steve -

Rome GA

Archived