Thomson Dream 29th June

Hi

Is anyone on the Dream on 29th June? I've put a post on the Roll Call, but no replies! Hope we're not going on our own!!

This will be our 1st cruise and want to start looking forward to it again after all the initial upset. Would love to hear from anyone who'll be sailing with us! ;)

Thanks very much for all the All Inclusive campaigners - I sent an e-mail to Thomson's, but unfortunately got no reply. :cool:

Hi

Is anyone on the Dream on 29th June? I've put a post on the Roll Call, but no replies! Hope we're not going on our own!!

This will be our 1st cruise and want to start looking forward to it again after all the initial upset. Would love to hear from anyone who'll be sailing with us! ;)

Thanks very much for all the All Inclusive campaigners - I sent an e-mail to Thomson's, but unfortunately got no reply. :cool:

Hi VS,

Unfortunately for you winking70.gif me and the mrs will be sailing on the Dream then also after a week in Palma Nova

party0047.gifparty0048.gif

VS

Fourth cruise but first timers with Thompson.Look forward to meeting up with you and lynn.We should try and arrange a meet nearer the cruise..A time and a bar ;)

Probably just as well I'm not on this Cruise Jim :D Don't think Thomson would have time to recover :p

Mind you it could have been fun ;)

VS

Fourth cruise but first timers with Thompson.Look forward to meeting up with you and lynn.We should try and arrange a meet nearer the cruise..A time and a bar ;)

Do you have a name VS?:)

My name's Kath, and we're both very partial to a drink or two! Strictly not our very first cruise as we went down the Nile last year, but they're not "proper cruise ships"! Was beginning to think the Dream wasn't a proper cruise ship either, but things are starting to look up a bit now!

Sounds as though they might have to revert back to the restricted AI menu after we've been! Sorry Davebhoy! :cool:

Archived