How far a walk?

pjs9876

If docked at Crown, How far are the tour buses parked from the ship? My mother uses a walker and can do one of the gentle tours but how far is it to the bus? I remember the procedure for Havensight but we always do a catamaran so I don't remember where the buses are parked at the Crown Pier. Is it on the left hand side of the shops after you leave the gate?

• 4 weeks later...

At Crown Bay you'd have to walk a short distance along the dock to the start of the shopping area. If I remember correctly the taxis come right close to the end of the dock. Take a look at the google map of the dock: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=18.331465,+-64.954900&daddr=18.332483,-64.955485&geocode=&hl=en&mra=mi&mrsp=1,0&sz=18&sll=18.331923,-64.953833&sspn=0.00221,0.004801&ie=UTF8&ll=18.331984,-64.95424&spn=0.00221,0.004801&t=h&z=18. The little turn about at the end of the dock in the map, pretty sure that is where the taxis come up to. If not, then its just a bit further up toward the parking. You don't however have to leave the area and walk out to the main road.

--Islander

Archived