ATTENTION FUTURE OASIS CRUISERS: Time to pay it forward!

I've noticed a lot of positive feedback regarding my posting of the Cruise Compasses from two past cruises.

Why not get ALL the Cruise Compasses together, in one place, from now on?

I'd love to start something where a future Oasis cruiser brings home an extra set of the Cruise Compasses, documents, etc. They can then mail them to me, I will scan them and post them on one Google Docs page for all to view from now on.

You get them to me, I will get them online, future Oasis fans are happy. Everyone wins!

Your thoughts?

Looks like we're off to a good start...all you need to to is bring the entire set home ("Specials of the Day" brochures and all) and PM me. I will give you my address, you can send them to me and I will take care of the rest!

We would love to see some Adventure Ocean compasses, too. If no one has posted any before 5/29 when we cruise, I will bring them back with me and put them up.

I've noticed a lot of positive feedback regarding my posting of the Cruise Compasses from two past cruises.

I'd love to start something where a future Oasis cruiser brings home an extra set of the Cruise Compasses, documents, etc. They can then mail them to me, I will scan them and post them on one Google Docs page for all to view from now on.

You get them to me, I will get them online, future Oasis fans are happy. Everyone wins!

Your thoughts?

Mike, That is a great idea and I will gladly save our compasses from our cruise in September and scan them to you :)

Thanks again for the cruise compasses. I have gone over them so many times, I have almost memorized when everything is :)

Your thoughts?

Thanks, I think that is a WONDERFUL idea! We are doing the Eastern Carribbean on 7/31 and have kids that are 12 and 13 so I'll bring back that stuff too.

Walt Fan beat me to it as we are on the June 5 too. I will bring the teen schedules back.

If anyone is on the Eastern itin before june 5 and can pick up the teen compasses esp 12-14 but both would be helpful!!! I would really appreciate it.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have the compass for the western carribbean ? We are sailing on August 7th and would love a jump start on knowing what was happening on the ship. Many thanks for your help!

My cruise is 9/11. Just let my know want you want or are looking for and I would be glad to help. This is our first cruise so the more details you can get the more helpful I can be.

Thanks, Betty!

What I would need is one complete set of Cruise Compasses (one each day, with the specials) and anything else your room attendant leaves you notification-wise.

If you have kids in the youth clubs, Compasses from there would be a big plus.

For reference, you cab click the link below to see what I took from the February 13 cruise. Thanks again!

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3TIdw4WE7_-NjU0OGI1MjktZDYwZS00ZGM2LWJmMmMtN2E5MzVkODNmOWE1&hl=en

great idea, but where will they be available? Will people have to scroll around looking for the thread or maybe can we get it stickied? Maybe one thread that you start and have one link for eastern and one for western?

I am in the middle of creating a separate Oasis GMail Docs account, simply titled "Cruise Compasses". Once it's up and running, I will try and get it "stickied".

I am in the middle of creating a separate Oasis GMail Docs account, simply titled "Cruise Compasses". Once it's up and running, I will try and get it "stickied".

IMO it is one of the few threads that deserve a sticky. Will it be a collection of a whole bunch of compasses with dates or will you replace the older ones with the most recent that you get?

I love the idea of including the children program stuff as well.

Archived