Buffets

Hi,

I know there is always a tremendous amount of food, but just curious if there are midnight buffets??

cruising May 22 and CAN'T wait!!

The traditional Midnight Buffet with tons of food displays and the ice sculptures went the way of the dinosaurs a few years ago. Far too much food was wasted and thrown away. :eek:

There are still quite a few places to eat at that time if you need a late night bite.

The traditional Midnight Buffet with tons of food displays and the ice sculptures went the way of the dinosaurs a few years ago. Far too much food was wasted and thrown away. :eek:

There are still quite a few places to eat at that time if you need a late night bite.

I would agree there are so many places to grab something on this ship they really dont need to do one. Dont get me wrong I loved seeing how they set everything up and the art that went into it but I also have seen all the food left when they are closing it.

The Windjammer closes at 9:30. The only complimentary places open late is Sorrento's Pizza (closes at 3am) and Cafe Promenade (24hrs, and not much of a selection. Just cookies and mini sandwiches). Johnny Rockets closes at 12am and Seafood Shack closes at 10pm.

I do miss the Midnight Buffets. They were fun.

No midnight buffets anymore. But Windjammer is more or less open 24 hours.

How about the Chocolate Breakfast ;)? That´s a new feature!

And feel free to join our Roll Call

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=24345990#post24345990

steamboats

What is the chocolate breakfast? Where and when is it and is there a fee for it?

Archived