Is it worth getting a day pass at Atlantis with young children?

luvmyboyz

We are taking our second cruise to Nassau, and this time our two boys will be 5 years old and just under 3 years old. Last time we just went to the beach for the day at the Sheraton, but this time we were thinking we would get the room at Comfort Suites so we can go to Atlantis. Still it will cost us almost $300, and I want to know if it's worth going to Atlantis with small children. I know they will like The Dig because they love aquariums, but are they too small for the waterpark? Are there water slides and other things for young children? I went to the Atlantis website and can't find any info about height restrictions or even if they charge for 2-year-olds.

Please help! Thanks! :)

We are taking our second cruise to Nassau, and this time our two boys will be 5 years old and just under 3 years old. Last time we just went to the beach for the day at the Sheraton, but this time we were thinking we would get the room at Comfort Suites so we can go to Atlantis. Still it will cost us almost $300, and I want to know if it's worth going to Atlantis with small children. I know they will like The Dig because they love aquariums, but are they too small for the waterpark? Are there water slides and other things for young children? I went to the Atlantis website and can't find any info about height restrictions or even if they charge for 2-year-olds.

Please help! Thanks! :)

Height Restriction for most slides (except the babyslide) is 48 inches.

They don't charge for a 2 year old.

You're kids might be a bit underage to apprecitate this expensive waterpark.

If they are over 48 inches, check with them to see if they really would go on these slides . My friends just came back from paying for the waterpark, and one of their children wanted no part of the slides once she saw them. Making it logistically a pain for someone to stay with her and someone else to stay with they other 2 kids.

Instead of getting Aquaventure passes, why don't you just get passes for the Digs? They are $35 a person (not sure how much for little ones). Then if you're done at the aquariums but aren't ready to go back to the ship, you could go over to Cabbage Beach (it's free) and play on the beach for a while.

You'll definitely need a taxi but they are very easy to catch. They cost $4 a person (plus tip).

Make sure you check out the Predator Lagoon. There's an underwater tunnel and you can see sharks. There's even a rope bridge. It's very nice.

Archived