Question regarding waynes Tour in St Vincent

oskidunker

Anyone have a rough idea what this costs? No info as to the price on his web site. I knw the price can change due to fuel costs. I am just looking for a rough estimate. Appears they will not provide any info via email but want you to call.Am not understanding this.

We have taken Wayne's tour many times in St. Vincent (it's always been absolutely GREAT BTW). I think the price is not only based on fuel costs, but by the number of passengers in your group. The fewer the passengers the higher the cost. A full boat (22-24 passengers, usually the price runs a bit lower I think). Normally, with a full tour, our price is around $70-$75 per person for the full day tour with lunch, at least it has been in the past, but it has been a few years since we have done the tour.

I would suggest you email Wayne and give him your phone number, and he will call you, no need to call him. This is how we normally handle talking to him. Wayne isn't an internet person or a good typist, I talked to him about this in the past while we were on this tour, so he prefers those interested in the tour to email, and he will call and visit with you about the tour. Good Luck!

We did Wayne's tour on the first week of April this year. We paid $80 cash on the day of the tour. No deposit was required and that included lunch. It was worth every penny. Have fun.

Archived