Suite Beach on Labadee

We absolutely loved Labadee. We did have cabana and it was fantastic. The beach is rocky but our kids had lots of fun treasure hunting for unique peices of coarl and shells and whatever other little creatures they could find. The buffet was delicious and the labadoozies were so good. We had a great time and I cannot wait to go back. We also took the kids to the splash pad area and went through some of the vender area. The venders were not too pushy at all. We cannot wait to go back!

We absolutely loved Labadee. We did have cabana and it was fantastic. The beach is rocky but our kids had lots of fun treasure hunting for unique peices of coarl and shells and whatever other little creatures they could find. The buffet was delicious and the labadoozies were so good. We had a great time and I cannot wait to go back. We also took the kids to the splash pad area and went through some of the vender area. The venders were not too pushy at all. We cannot wait to go back!

What is a labadoozie? This is the second time I have seen it mentioned today.

What is a labadoozie? This is the second time I have seen it mentioned today.

It's really, really good and pretty strong. It's got rum and fruit juice, but don't ask me exactly what I just know it went down easy.

Archived