Just Booked!

jaixrx

I had to post here since no one around me will share my excitement like you all! We just returned from the Dream last month and decided to try the Freedom next year (Cozumel, Panama, Costa Rica).

It will be our first time on a Conquest class ship. We've done the Legend, and Inspiration as well. I just started a roll call group since there was not one yet...can you tell I'm excited!:D

I had to post here since no one around me will share my excitement like you all! We just returned from the Dream last month and decided to try the Freedom next year (Cozumel, Panama, Costa Rica).

It will be our first time on a Conquest class ship. We've done the Legend, and Inspiration as well. I just started a roll call group since there was not one yet...can you tell I'm excited!:D

Did this cruise (see link below for our cruise journal and select the Liberty cruise) Lots of pictures. We did a great excursion in Panama, it was through Carnival and there is lots of pictures in the journal. It was called Two oceans by Railroad. It was a short ride in a nice bus to the train station. They had an antique train, all redone for the excursion (airconditioned with bathrooms and snacks)It has an open air car for taking pictures along the route. It goes pretty slow (maybe 30 miles an hour) along the entire canal. You get pictures through the rainforest on the train. They then stop at a pacific side railstop and you get in an aircondtioned bus and go to one of the big locks. You stay about an hour at the locks. You then go to the Pacific coast by bus and they stop for you to do some shopping. Then back to the train station and on the train for the return to the ship. It was 8 hours I think and you see just about all of Panama. You have a guide with you the entire trip. Even got back 1 hour late (Carnival ships wait for their own tours) I think it was $99/person

Best tour ever.

I knew I would get some excited responses! Everyone at work and my friends just gave me the "that's nice" standard response....I love CC!!!!

David-n-Rita thanks for the info. I have one of your posts with your review link on my favorites bar on the computer....plan on sitting down and reading thoroughly soon!!!

Congrats... you are doing the reverse of what we are! We did the Freedom last year and are doing the Dream this year. You will like the Freedom!

Archived