Soy milk availability???

Does anyone out there know if soy milk is available at any of the dining venues? We have some lactose intolerant kids traveling with our family, and I am wondering if we are going to have to take it with us?

Thanks again!

Now only 38 more days!

Does anyone out there know if soy milk is available at any of the dining venues? We have some lactose intolerant kids traveling with our family, and I am wondering if we are going to have to take it with us?

Thanks again!

Now only 38 more days!

We have lactose intolerant family members too, and we've never had a problem getting soy milk in the WJ or Dining Room. It sometimes takes a while, though, as my understanding is that they go somewhere in the back of the galley to get it. If you have excursions or are in a rush like on debarkation day, you may want to consider bringing some just for those times.

I was told if you need lactose intolerent in this cruise you need to let them know a few days before you board. so that they can be able to provide this for you. No there is no Soy Milk or Silk Vanilla. I too am alergic to Milk, so I stayed away from this. I found out about this while I was on board. Once I went to Nassau I found a deli and drank some of my milk, to get the proteins I lacked on board. I needed some of this for my meds. I could not take them without this, but I ventured to find fat free milk, I watered this down to get my meds and did fine.

If you are gluten free, they will make exceptions for us, and you must let them know what you really need, they will do their best, next time I will know, and ask them to provide me with Silk Vanilla Milk for breakfast.

Thank you for the information! I will be sure to make a request ahead of time, just to be certain.

Gotta love these boards!!

SP

From Royal Caribbean.

Contact your travel agent or Certified Vacation Planner and request that the remark be noted in your reservation details. If you made your reservation online at royalcaribbean.com you may add your request to the "update personal information." section. You may also send an e-mail request to special_needs@rccl.com; please include in the e-mail the guests' names, booking number, ship name and sail date. E-mails will receive an automated response. We kindly ask that guests do not call Royal Caribbean International suppliers with specific questions.

Special meal requests that are received less than 45 days of sailing (90 days for European/South American itineraries) are dependent on the ship's product availability. We will try to accommodate to the best of our ability.

Archived