CBP May Screen Passengers on Cruises

I got an email back from the author of the article. I had sent him a copy of the Federal law requiring the cruiselines to submit a manifest one hour PRIOR to sailaway. I told him it sounded like one dept of the govt didnt know what another dept of the govt was doing.

Dave

Dear Dave,

Thanks very much for your letter. Your observations and others have compelled me to revisit my article with input from CBP. I'll have an update within a few days.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Mickey

I got an email back from the author of the article. I had sent him a copy of the Federal law requiring the cruiselines to submit a manifest one hour PRIOR to sailaway. I told him it sounded like one dept of the govt didnt know what another dept of the govt was doing.

Dave

Dear Dave,

Thanks very much for your letter. Your observations and others have compelled me to revisit my article with input from CBP. I'll have an update within a few days.

Thanks for reading.

Best regards,

Mickey

Dave,

Good job!

You Go Sarge..... I wanna' be on your team ~~!!~~

SAVE at least our life boat, and with duct tape the only other thing we will need, we can grab a bottle of the good stuff on the way out........

It does have a cork screw. We may have to hold up one of the bars for a bottle, however. The life boats only have well drinks.

P1120178.JPG

P1120176.JPG

The captain won't be happy, but the bridge is expendable. The chief engineer is quite capable if the captain and staff captain are gone.

I'm not sure about y'all, but if the same people 'protecting our airspace' (re: TSA/CBP) are 'protecting our waters', we're doomed. They can't catch known terrorists, let alone weapons or bombs. Just a facade. The best tools for your safety are awareness and having self-preservation in mind.

The day I hand my rights and self-preservation ideals over to another person is the day I lose my liberty and safety.

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Benjamin Franklin

Let me think here.....

Isn't this the same government agency that oversees the borders between Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California and Mexico....:eek:

They do a great job...I feel really safe now....:rolleyes:

Archived