private drivers scotland & Ireland

ClaudiaF

We live in Glasgow (were on the Silver Cloud 14 - 29th April, wonderful). We have picked up friends from cruiseships at Greenock and there are always private hire cars there to take people on private tours (pre-booked). As an added bonus, some of them wear the kilt!! Have a look at some other cruiseline boards and see who people there have used. I'll do a wee bit of enquiring and see if I can find some names for you. Pat

Anybody have any drivers for Scotland and Ireland ports that you would recommend?

thanks!!

HI Claudia

I do this on a add hock basis, have just spent the last 2 days driving a couple from NY around, 1 day down south around Wicklow, Glendalough and Enniskerry, and yesterday I took them for a scenic drive upto Northern Ireland around the coast and into Belfast before heading back to Dublin.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to email me at bnp1803@yahoo.com

We live in Glasgow (were on the Silver Cloud 14 - 29th April, wonderful). We have picked up friends from cruiseships at Greenock and there are always private hire cars there to take people on private tours (pre-booked). As an added bonus, some of them wear the kilt!! Have a look at some other cruiseline boards and see who people there have used. I'll do a wee bit of enquiring and see if I can find some names for you. Pat

thanks

Archived