Louis Vuitton in Bermuda shopping

cruisingpluto

i know bermuda has no sales tax, but i was wondering if the LV store prices are the same prices as the US? i tried calling customer service and doing a search and i can't find a definitive answer.

i know $1 BMD = $1 USD so i am hopeful it's the same

ang2383,

Maam call the HQ and ask them you may get the best results as they do want to sell products.. as well getting a direct contact and introduction can behove them / you for mutual benefits.;)

i know bermuda has no sales tax, but i was wondering if the LV store prices are the same prices as the US? i tried calling customer service and doing a search and i can't find a definitive answer.

The prices are the same! The 2x I went in they had no stock. I bought a pochette once and a coin case the other. I was disappointed, but having said that if I was in Hamilton I would definitely stop in. (those were just my 2 experiences)

Archived