I booked! I booked! I booked! I booked!

After weeks of worrying about price increases and waiting for the WOW (which I now hear will be the 18th and 19th...heard this 1 hour after booking!), I finally booked our group cruise today! A big thanks to my Mom who helped me with the deposit so we could book today. I have cruised once 10 years ago for my honeymoon, but the other 20 or so family members are all newbies- should be a good time for sure!:D

Freedom of the Seas, May 8, 2011-Eastern Caribbean.

I turn 40 the next day!:eek:

So...um...when do I stop being excited and return to my normal life for the next 362 days?:o

Melissa

After weeks of worrying about price increases and waiting for the WOW (which I now hear will be the 18th and 19th...heard this 1 hour after booking!), I finally booked our group cruise today! A big thanks to my Mom who helped me with the deposit so we could book today. I have cruised once 10 years ago for my honeymoon, but the other 20 or so family members are all newbies- should be a good time for sure!:D

So...um...when do I stop being excited and return to my normal life for the next 362 days?:o

Melissa

The only thing that will get you through the next 362 days is living vicariously through people posting about their cruises here ;)

Enjoy your cruise!

Hahahaha, I get to go about a week before you do!!

I understand your excitement about being booked, it feels great doesn't it? It's almost as much fun planning and looking forward to a cruise as it is going on one. (almost, but not quite ;))

This will be about the longest I've waited to go on cruise, we booked a few weeks ago. I survive by coming here and as suggested cruising vicariously through everyone else. And I get such good advice here, and love reading all the reviews, good or bad. Don't know how I would handle the wait w/out CC.

And we go on our MARDI GRAS Cruise the week of March 6, 2011 on The Voyager. Which means by the time you are all on your cruise my cruise will be over with :(.

The only way to curb the excitment is:

First -spend as much time as possible here at cruise Critic &

Second - book another cruise before you get off the ship.

Melissa

Nice job!!!! I just booked for the Allure leaving 3/13/11. I've never booked so far in advance. Yea for us!!!!!!!

Melissa, congrats on booking your cruise. If you look at my signature, I have six months longer than you. Same ship, same itinerary, traveling with 11 family members. I will spend my time on these threads and checking in with my travel agent to check on price drops.

Archived