The NEW Holiday, WOW!

MrsZee

Actually they do, with all their ships except those that sail under the Carnival name.

Cunard, Princess, Hal, Costa, Ibero Cruceros, & Seaborne all have the beautifulclassic, look.... Carnival is the only sister in the group to have the funky designs that I am aware of.

Yes, I am very aware of the other brands.. but I was referring to the "Carniva"l Name...

It sounds like many of us appreciate the new look of the Holiday. Its just my opinion but It is indeed time for a change in designers, Times change as do stlyes..

CARNIVAL,,,, ARE YOU LISTENING??????:D

Looking at the Holiday, though, you can see they took off a lot of what makes Carnival the "fun ship". There is no slide at all and I imagine it is a much more muted and upscale atmosphere too. We all have that option by sailing under one of Carnival's sister companies, but don't count on Carnival ever losing the flashy they are known for. They market the "fun ship" motto far too hard for that.

Your right!! Carnival needs to do away with all the orange, and other funky colors! I love those soft tone colors.

I think Joe Farcus should study these pics very closely...he might learn something..lol

Or

Lets let these designers loose on Carnival Brezze

Archived