Deck 11 Dawn Question on Noise

hftmrock

I am booked on the Dawn and I have a mini-suite in the center of the ship deck 11 (11088). That is just above the pool on deck 12.

Has anyone been in a room similar and is there any issues with noise from the pool? Wont make much of a difference unless the noise is ridiculous but I am just curious.

Thanks for all the help

On a couple of cruises we have had a cabin beneath the pool area. I wouldn't say the noise is ridiculous, but you can hear them moving the tables and chairs around about 1 AM as they clean. It didn't bother me, but my wife is a light sleeper and she complained. So now we make sure we have a cabin in a different area.

I am booked on the Dawn and I have a mini-suite in the center of the ship deck 11 (11088). That is just above the pool on deck 12.

Has anyone been in a room similar and is there any issues with noise from the pool? Wont make much of a difference unless the noise is ridiculous but I am just curious.

Thanks for all the help

I've booked in that section before, and while I try to be beneath the quieter areas closer to the library, that hasn't always worked out and I've been right under the pool. I've never had a noise issue in any of our cabins. I think there might be a noise problem under the garden cafe end, but you're clear of that and should be fine.

We were on the Dawn last year under the pool area and did hear some movement, but it was minimal. It sounded like carts rolling for a short time at night. We were at the end of the pool area. I believe we had Room 11100. I am a light sleeper, but after the first night slept great anyway.

Archived